- Posters and Presentations from October, 2006 Patuxent Wildife Research Center Biennial Science Meeting
- Online Publications and Data: a selection
of many of our online publications and databases.
- Population Analysis
Software: a variety of downloadable, statistical tools for analyzing
bird or other population data
- Fact Sheets: summaries of our work
including various research projects, field station information, and partner
- USGS Biology Programs
Fact Sheets: summaries of the various USGS Biology programs including:
Terrestrial and Endangered Resources, Contaminant Biology, Terrestrial,
Freshwater and Marine, Ecosystems, Fisheries: Aquatic and Endangered Resources,
Invasive Species, Status and Trends and overview of Biological Resources
[PDF 694 KB]
- USGS Cooperative
Research Units (CRU) Program Fact Sheet: The CRU Program is a unique
model of cooperative partnerships among Federal and State governments, academia
and the Wildlife Management Institute [PDF 919 KB]
- Patuxent HiLites:
News from Scientists at the USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
- Patuxent Library Catalog -- search available of Patuxent's Library catalog online database.
- Patuxent Library Journal and Serial Holdings
- Publication Briefs: summary of information
contained in our publications -- for Resource Managers.
- Research/Science Showcase: online
representations of poster presentations.
- Science Briefs: summary of some
of our major research projects -- for Resource Managers.
- Topical Bibliographies: several scientific
bibliographies covering a variety of subjects.
- Science Education Notes: educational handouts
ranging from Bald Eagles to Earthworms.
for Teachers: introduces high school students to biological research
methods with an emphasis in ecotoxicology.