Download details - Data reflect changes through January 2014.
This download feature represents a final snapshot prior to data transferal to Point Blue Conservation Science.
- Format: Microsoft Access. Files are created in Microsoft Access. This allows us to send a relatively small file via email; however it does mean you need Microsoft Access. Please email us if this is an issue for your work.
- File contents: data tables and a few queries. Your Access file contains a series of tables: lookup tables for things like species names & possible values for weather codes; and your data in tables like "t_points". A few pre-built queries also are present in the file. We hope to build on these over time.
- Download files created weekly. All of your data, and all necessary lookup files to use your data, are "dumped" to a data file on a weekly schedule. You may download these data at any time here
- Download file is compressed into a (zipped) archive. Any windows XP computer can open a zip archive; the files are usually between 0.5 and 1.5MB. You do not need other software such as "Winzip" shareware unless you are running another operating system (older Windows, Linux, Mac).
- Security: login & email required. Because this download contains information about your land unit, you are required to be logged in to obtain it (as you are now!); the file will be sent to the address shown below.
Sorry! I had trouble with your email address. Would you please check your profile (link in upper right of window) and see that you have a valid email address? Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. If you do have an email and this message still appears, please contact us.